1. Jamil S, R Shahzad, S Kanwal, E Yasmeen, SU Rahman, MZ Iqbal. 2020. DNA fingerprinting and population structure of date palm varieties grown in Punjab Pakistan using simple sequence repeat markers. Intl. J. Agric. Biol., 23:943‒950.
2. Moddassir Ahmed, Nasir Ahmad Saeed, Yasin Ashraf, Zahid Mukhtar, Imran Habib, Muhammad Rauf and Shahid Mansoor. 2020. Expression of synthetic alanine aminotransferase gene improves nitrogen uptake and response in transgenic tobacco. Intl J. Agric. Biol., 23:744‒750.
3. Rana Fiaz Ul Haq, Nasir A. Saeed, Moddassir Ahmed, Zunaira Arshad, Shahid Mansoor, Imran Habib, Mark Tester. 2019. Barley vacuolar pyrophosphatase (HVP1) gene confers salinity tolerance in locally adapted wheat (Triticum aestivum). Intl. J. Agric. Biol., 22: 1338‒1346.
4. Muhammad Zaffar Iqbal, Shakra Jamil, Abid Mehmood and Rahil Shahzad. 2019. Identification of Seven Olive Varieties using RAPD Molecular Markers. J Agric. Res., 2019, Vol. 57(1):07-14.
5. Rahil Shehzad, Shakeel Akber, Shakra Jamil, Muhammad Aslam Javed, Muhammad Waqas Jamil, Noreen Fatima and Muhammad Zaffar Iqbal. 2019. Polymer coating based enhancement of fertilizer use efficiency and growth of wheat crop. International Journal of Biosciences. Vol. 14, No. 2, p. 562-572
6. Shahid Nazir, M. Aslam Javed, M. Waqas Jamil, Imran Habib and Muhammad Zaffar Iqbal. 2019. Synergic stick effects of mosaic and leaf curl viruses on growth in glass house tomato plants. Asian Research Journal of Agriculture; 8(3):XX-XX, 2018, Article on. ARJA. 40818, ISSN2456-561X.
7. Muhammad Aslam Javed, Imran Habib, Muhammad Waqas Jamil, Muhammad Jamshaid Anwer, , Shahid Nazir, Sajid Ur Rehman and Zaffar Iqbal. 2019. Protocol Optimization for Efficient In-vitro Micro-Propagation of Stevia Rebaudiana Bertoni". Journal of Advancement in Life sciences.
8. Muhammad Jamshed Anwar, Muhammad Aslam Javed, Muhammad Waqas Jamil, Imran Habib, Shahid Nazir, Sajid ur Rehman, Muhammad Zafar Iqbal, Muhammad Kamran, Muhammad Ehetisham ul Haq. 2019. Response of wheat genotypes against leaf rust (Puccinia triticina) under field conditions. Journal of biodiversity and environmental sciences.
9. Muhammad Ilyas Khokhar, Abdul Razaq, Junaid Iqbal, Muhammad Jamshaid Anwar, Muhammad Zaffar Iqbal and Sajid ur Rehman. 2019. Choice of Maize Genotype Affects Wheat Haploid Seed and Success of Embryo Rescue. RADS Journal of Biological Research & Applied Sciences Vol 10 (1): 1-5.
10. Muhammad Ilyas Khokhar, Kashif Javed, Ikram ul Haq, Naeem Akhtar, Imran Habib and Muhammad Jamshaid Anwar. 2019. Genetic study for improvement of various yield attributing traits in wheat. . Agric. Res., Vol. 57(2):73-80.
11. Javed Anwar, Muhmmad Hammad Tanveer, Abdullah, Waseem Sabir, Javed Ahmad and Muhammad Saleem. 2019. A new high yielding durable rust resistant variety named Galaxy-2013 for irrigated areas of Punjab, Pakistan. Academia Journal of Agriculture Research. 7(4): 71-79.
12. Muhammad Shahzad Ahmed, Dilnawaz Gardezi, Jacqueline Batley, Satomi Hayashi, Manuel Zander, Muhammad Aslam Javed, Muhammad Zaffar Iqbal and Shahid Iqbal Awan. 2019. Somaclonal variations for red rot and sugarcane mosaic virus resistance and candidate gene integrity assessment in somaclones of selected sugarcane varieties. Pak. Journal of Agriculture Sciences.
13. Muhammad Kamran, Nazir Javed, Ihsan Ullah, Shahid Nazir, Shakra Jamil, Muhammad Zafar Iqbal, Huma Abbas, Sajid Aleem Khan, Muhammad Ehetisham ul Haq. 2019. Genetic variability among different populations of root knot nematodes based on their encumbrance response to Pasteuria isolates using PCR-RFLP. The Plant Pathology Journal
14. Ayesha Irum, Saleem Akhtar, Muhammad Zafar Iqbal, Shahid Nazir. 2019. Sulfur-aided acidification of compost ameliorates its negative effects and maximize phosphorous availability in calcareous soils. International Journal of Botany Studies. 4(3).
15. Muhammad Ehetishamul Haq Muhammad Kamran, Sidra Javed, Muhammad Idrees, Shaukat Ali, Waseem, Abbas, Ayesha Irum, Huma Abbas, Abdul Rashid, Kahkshan Ali and Muhammad Iqbal. 2019. Abiotic Environmental Factors and wilt of pea disease, finding the source of resistance and its management through systemic resistance inducers. International Journal of Modern Agriculture, Volume 8, No.1.
16. M. M. Javed, M. Zulkiffal, Y. Ali, A. Mehmood, J. Ahmed, M. Hussain, F. Muhammad, W. Sabir, M. H. Tanveer, O. Ahmed. 2018. Impact of environmental and pathogenic variability on breaking of host resistance in wheat cultivars under changing climatic conditions. Advances in zoology and botany. 5(4):1-12.
17. Sher Muhammad, Aqeel Ahmad, Faisal Saeed Awan, Azeem Iqbal Khan, Muhammad Qasim, Aziz-ur-Rehman, Abdul Rehman, Muhammad Aslam Javed, Irfan Manzoor and Muhammad Sajjad. 2018. Genome Wide Association Analysis for Leaf Rust Resistance in Spring Wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) Germplasm. International Journal Of Agriculture & Biology.
18. Rimsha Farooq, Khadim Hussain, Shahid Nazir, Muhammad Rizwan Javed and Nazish Masood. 2018. CRISPR/Cas9; A robust technology for producing genetically engineered plants. Cellular and Molecular Biology.
19. Muhammad Shehbaz, Saeed Rauf, Abdullah M. Al-Sadi, Shahid Nazir, Saira Bano, M. Shahzad and Muhammad Mubashar Hussain. 2018. Introgression and inheritance of charcoal rot (Macrophomina phaseolina) resistance from silver sunflower (Helianthus argophyllus Torr. & A.Gray) into cultivated sunflower (Helianthus annuus L.). Australasian Plant Pathology
20. Nazir, S. and Khan, M.S. 2018. Microscopic detection of chloroplast transgenic plastids using fluorescent probe. Advancements in Life Sciences.
21. Turan, V., Ramzani, P. M .A. Ali, Q., Abbas, F., Iqbal, M., Irum, A. and Khan, W. U. D. 2018. Alleviation of nickel toxicity and an improvement in zinc bioavailability in sunflower seed with chitosan and biochar application in pH adjusted nickel contaminated soil. Archives of Agronomy and Soil Science.
22. S. Iqbal; Z. Iqbal, G. Abbas, S. Ahmed, M. Sajid, W. Sabir. 2017. Characterization of environmental factors for the production of leaf lust of wheat in Sargodha. Advances in zoology and botany. 5(2):11-16.
23. M. Hussain, M. A. Khan, Y. Ali, M.K. Javed, B. Iqbal, M. Nair, W. Sabir, F. Muhammad. 2017. Breeding for durable rust resistance and high yield potential in historical prospective and current status. Advances in zoology and botany. 5(4):1-9.
24. Muhammad Rauf, Nasir A. Saeed, Imran Habib, Moddassir Ahmed, Khurram Shahzad, Shahid Mansoor, Rashid Ali. 2017. Isolation and in silico analysis of a novel H+-pyrophosphatase gene orthologue from the halophytic grass Leptochloa fusca. Journal of Molecular Structure. Volume 1129, Pages 179–187.
25. Muhammd Sarwar Khan, Shahid Nazir, Hira Amjad, Shakra Jamil and Iqrar Ahmad Khan. 2017. Genotypes-dependent regulation of δ-endotoxin reveals that insect-resistant cotton contains toxin predominantly in seeds. Pakistan Journal of Agricultural Sciences.
26. Qureshi, M. A., F. Mujeeb, M. A. Ali, M. A. Anjum, N. Akhtar, S. Javed and M. A. Shaki. 2017. Role of physiological precursor and rhizobium-wheat associations in field conditions. The journal of animal & plant sciences.
27. Qureshi, M. A., F. Mujeeb, M. A. Anjum, M. Asif Ali and Ajmal Khan. 2017. Influence of growth stimulants with rhizobium inoculation on the yield of mung bean (Vigna radiata L.). Pakistan Journal of Agricultural Sciences.
28. Rizwan, Alamgir Khan, Hira Nasir, Aslam Javed and syed Zawar Shah. 2017. Phytochemical and Biological Screening of Berberis Aristata. Advancement in Life Sciences.
29. Muhammad Ehetisham-ul-Haq, Abdul Rashid, Muhammad Kamran, Muhammad Idrees, Shaukat Ali, Ayesha Irum, Saleem Il Yasin & Faisal Siddique. 2017. Disease forecasting model for newly emerging bacterial seed and boll rot of cotton disease and it’s vector (Dysdercus cingulatus). Archives of Phytopathology and Plant Protection.
30. Muhammad Shahbaz, Sher Muhammad, Faqir Ahmed, M Aslam Javed, Maqsood Qadir, Waqar and M Anjum Ali. 2016. Efficacy of different chemicals for the management of bacterial leaf blight of rice (Oryiza Sativa.L) at various locations of adoptive research zone of Sheihkhupura. Pak Journal of Phytopathology, vol.28, no.2 (2016) Page no.223-224.
31. Khokhar M.I, M.Z. Iqbal and J.A. Teixeira da Silva. 2016. In vitro regeneration of five wheat genotypes from immature Zygotic embryos. Pakistan Journal of Botany.
32. Saeed, N.A., I. Habib, M. Ahmad, M. Rauf, Z.A. Malik, K. Shahzad, K. Rahman, Z. Mukhtar and S. Mansoor. 2016. Cloning and Expression Analysis of Genes and Field Evaluation of Salt Tolerant Genetically Modified Wheat (Triticum aestivum). Edited by C. George Kuo,Y. Yogo,Y. Yoshimura. National Institute for Agro-Environmental Sciences, Japan. ISBN 978-4-908914-00-3.
33. Yasin, H., M.A. Javed S.Nazir, R.Bashir and M.A. Khan. 2015. Screening of potato germplasm against RNA viruses and their identification through ELISA. J Green Physiology
34. Genet Genom 1:1 (22-31).
35. Tabassum, F., M.A. Javed, S. Nazir, R. Bashi1 and S. Akhtar. 2015. Individual and Combined Hormonal Effects on Potato towards In-Vitro Elimination of Leaf Roll Virus. International Journal of Modern Agriculture, Volume 4, No.1, pp 13-21.
36. Bilal, M., M.Saeed, I.A. Nasir, B. Tabassum, M. Zameer, A. Khan, M.Tariq, M.A. Javed and T.Husnain .2015. Association mapping of cane weight and tillers per plant in sugarcane Biotechnology & Biotechnological Equipment, 49(4)617-623.
37. Khurram, S., M. Rauf, M. Ahmad, Moddassir; Z. Mailk, I. Habib, R. Ali, K. Masmoudi, F. Lemtiri-Chlieh, C. Gehring, G. Berkowitz, N.A. Saeed. 2015. Functional characterization of an intron retaining K+ transporter of barley reveals intron mediated alternate splicing. Plant Biology. doi:10.1111/plb.12290
38. Islam, M.U., S. Muhammad, M. Shahbaz, M.A, Javed, N.H. Khan, L. Amrao. 2015. Screening of potato germplasm against RNA viruses and their identification through ELISA. J Green Physiology
39. Malik W., H. M. N. Cheema , Aslam U., M. Z. Iqbal , A. Qayyum , A. Yasmeen, N. Bibi. 2015. Transcriptome Analysis of Pigment Related Genes in Colored Cotton. International Journal of Agriculture and Biology.
40. Muhammad Sarwar Khan, Benish Kanwal and Shahid Nazir. 2015. Metabolic engineering of the chloroplast genome reveals that the yeast ArDH gene confers enhanced tolerance to salinity and drought in plants. Frontier Plant Sciences
41. M Saleem Wains, Muhammad Waqas Jamil. 2014. Germplasm screening and incorporation of aphid resistance in bread wheat (Triticum aestivum L.). Journal of Animal and Plant sciences
42. Rauf, M., K. Shahzad, R. Ali, M. Ahmad, I. Habib, S. Mansoor, G. A. Berkowitz, N. A. Saeed. 2014. Cloning and characterization of Na+/H+ antiporter (LfNHX1) gene from a halophyte grass Laptochloa fusca for drought and salt tolerance. Molecular Biology Reports, 41(3): 1-14.
43. Zaheer, A., N. A. Saeed, M. Ahmed, I. Habib, M. A. Ashraf, M. Rasool, M. Asif. 2014. Cloning and analysis of NBS-LRR super family of resistance (R) genes in wheat (Triticum aestivum L.). Life Science Journal. 11(6s):1-7.
44. Habib, I., M. Rauf, J. Qureshi, M. Ahmed, S. Mansoor and N.A. Saeed. 2014. Optimization of somatic embryogenesis and Agrobacterium mediated transformation of elite wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) cultivars of Pakistan. International Journal of Agriculture and Biology, 16: 1098−1104.
45. Nasir,I.A., B.Tabassum, Z.Qamar, M.A.Javed, A.M. Farooq, Hussnain. 2014. Herbicide resistant plants and unconventional way of weed removal. Turk. J. Biol.
46. Parveen Z, N. Iqbal, S.U. Rahman, M. Younas, M. Nawaz, S.H. Raza and M.Z. Iqbal. 2014. Rust resistance evaluation of advanced wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) genotypes usinf PCR based DNA markers. Pak. J. Bot.
47. Nawaz.M., I.Ullah, N.Iqbal, M.Z. Iqbal, and M.A. Javeed. 2013. Improving in vitro leaf disk regeneration system of sugarcane (Saccharum officinarum L.) with concurrent shoot/root induction from somatic embryos. Turk J Biol (2013) 37: 726-732
48. Shahid Nazir and Muhammad Sarwar Khan. 2013. Integration of novel chlorophyll genes from black pine into the chloroplast genome of tobacco. Pakistan Journal of Botany.
49. Rahman S.U., T.A. Malik and S.T. Malik. 2013. Tagging genes for velvet hairiness in Upland Cotton. J. Anim. Plant Sci.
50. Jamal.A., I.A. Nasir, B. Tabbusm, M. Tariq, A.M. Farooq, Z.Qamar, M.A. Khan, N. Ahmad, M. Shafiq, M.S. Haider, M.A. Javed And T. Hussnain. 2012. Molecular characterization of capsid protein gene of potato virus X from Pakistan. African Journal of Biotechnology.
51. Samiullah, F. A. Khan, Abdullah, A. Afzal, M. A. Javed, Z. Iqbal, R. Iftikhar and J. I. Watto .2012. Invitro regeneration detection of somaclonal variation and screening for mosaic virus in sugarcane somaclones. African Journal of Biotechnology.
52. Hussain, M, A. Rehman, I. Habib, M. Hussain, N. Ahmad, M. A. Khan, M. Hussain and F. Muhammad. 2012. Breeding wheat for salt tolerance and stem rust resistance. Crop Production for Agricultural Improvement. Springer link, New York. ISBN 978-94-007-4115-7
53. Ullah, I., Iram, A., Iqbal, M.Z. Nawaz, M. Hasni, S.M. and Jamil, S. 2012. Genetic diversity analysis of Bt cotton genotypes using simple sequence repeats markers.
54. Shahid Nazir and Muhammad Sarwar Khan. 2012. Chloroplast-encoded chlB gene from Pinus thunbergii promotes root and early chlorophyll pigment development in Nicotiana tabaccum. Molecular Biology Reports
55. Akhtar, S., M. Niaz, S. Rahman, M. Younus and M.Z. Iqbal. 2012. Somaclonal variation for development of salt tolerance in selected wheat (Triticum aestivum) cultivars. Int. J. Agric. Biol.
56. Mukhdoom H., M.Hussain, A.U.Rehman, N.Ahmad, Faqir M. C. F. Muhammad M. Hussain J. Anwar M. M.Iqbal M. MunirW. Sabir and N. U. Islam. 2011. AARI.11 A new wheat variety Pakistan. Pak. Journal of Phytopathology 23(1) 62-70.
57. Shah, A. D, M. Ahmed, Z. Mukhtar, S. A. Khan, I. Habib, Z. A. Malik, S. Mansoor, N. A. Saeed. 2011. Spider toxin (Hvt) gene cloned under phloem specificRSs1 and RolC promoters provides resistance against American bollworm (Heliothis armigera). Biotechnology Letters, 33:1457–1463.
58. Ullah, I. Nawaz, M. Akram, N. Iqbal, M.Z. Younas, M and Shaheen, H.L. 2011. Phylogenetic analysis of first generation cotton leaf curls virus (CLCuV) resistant cotton cultivars. Biotechnology & Biotechnological Equipment.
59. Tahir, M.S., N.I. Khan & S. Rahman. 2011. Development of an Interspecific Hybrid (Triploid) by Crossing Gossypium hirsutum and G. arboreum. Cytologia.
60. Aslam, M. M. Tauseef, A. R. Zahid and M. J. Anwer. 2011. Ratoon performance of sugarcane under southern Punjab conditions. Pak. Sug. J., 26 (04) 21-24.
61. Muhamamd Ilyas Khokhar, Makhdoom Hussain, M. Zulkiffal, Waseem Sabir, Shahid Mahmood. M. Waqas Jamil and Javed Anwar. 2010. Studies on genetic variability and interrelationship among the different traits in wheat (Triticumaestivum L.). Karmiva 52, Zagreb, 2:77-84.
62. Muhammad IlyasKhokhar, Makhdoom Hussain, J. Anwar, ).M.Zulkiffal, M. Muzaffar Iqbal, SherBaz Khan, M. Arif Khan, Abdul Qayyum, WaseemSabir, S. Mehmood. 2010. Correlation and path analysis for yield and yield contributing characters in wheat (Triticum aestivum L.). Acta Agriculturae Serbica, Vol. XV, 29 (2010) 19-24.
63. Muhmmad Saleem Wains, Muhammad Amjad Ali, Makhdoom Hussain, Javed Anwar, M. Zulkiffal, Waseem Sabir. 2010. Aphid dynamics in relation to meteorological factors and various management practices in bread wheat. Journal of plant protection research. 50(3):385-392.
64. M. S. Wains, M. A. Ali, I. H. Waris, J. Anwar, M. Zulkiffal, W. Sabir, A. Rehman, M. Hussain, and K. Miraj. 2010. Rigorous, a homeopathic medicine, effective controlling Aphid in wheat. J. Anim. Plant Sci. 20(4):248-252.
65. M.A. Ali, M. Hussain, M.I. Khan, Z. Ali, M. Zulkiffal, J. Anwar, W. Sabirand M. Zeeshan. 2010. Source-Sink Relationship between Photosynthetic Organs and Grain Yield Attributes during Grain Filling Stage in Spring Wheat (Triticum aestivum L.). Int. J. Agri. Biol. 12(4):509-515.
66. S. Tabasum, F.A. Khan, S. Nawaz, M.Z. Iqbal, and A. Saeed. 2010. DNA profiling of sugarcane genotypes using randomly amplified polymorphic DNA. Genetics Molecular Research.
67. S. Nawaz, F.A. Khan, S. Tabasum, M.Z. Iqbal, and A. Saeed. 2010. Genetic studies of “noble cane” for identification and exploitation of genetic markers.
68. S. Nawaz, F.A. Khan, S. Tabasum, A. Saeed and M.Z. Iqbal. 2010. Phylogenetic relationships among Saccharrum clones in Pakistan revealed by RAPD markers. African Journal of Biotechnology.
69. Babar, M., A.F. Mashhadi, A. Mehvish, A.N. Zahra, R. Waheeda, A. Hasnain, S. Rahman, N. Hussain, M. Ali, I. Khaliq and A. Aziz. 2010. Identification of rust resistance genes Lr10 and Sr9a in Pakistani wheat germplasm using PCR based molecular markers. African Journal of Biotechnology Vol. 9(8), pp. 1180-1189.
70. Irshad .A, I.A. Nasir, M.S. Haider, M.A. Javed, M.A. Javed Z. Latif, T. Husnain .2010. In vitro induction of mutation in potato cultivars. Pak. J. Phytopathol.
71. Nasir I.A, B.Tabbasum, Z. Latif, M.A Javed, M. S. Haider, M.A. Javed and T.Husnain .2010. Control of Potato Virus Y under In-Vitro conditions. Pakistan Journal of Phytopathology.
72. Jahangir G.Z, I.A. Nasir, R.A. Sial, M.A. Javed, T. Husnain .2010. Various Hormonal Supplementations Activate Sugarcane Regeneration. Journal of Agricultural Science J. Agric. Sci.
73. Anwar J, M. A. Ali, M. Hussain, W. Sabir, M. A. Khan, M. Zulkiffal and M. Abdullah. 2009. Assessment of yield criteria in bread wheat through correlation and path analysis. JAPS 19(4) 185-188.
74. Rehman, A, I. Habib, N. Ahmad, M. Hussain, M. A. Khan, J. Farooq and M. A. Ali. 2009. Screening wheat germplasm for heat tolerance at terminal growth stage. Plant Omics Journal, Australia. 2(1): 9-19.
75. Rahman, S., T.A. Malik, M. Ashraf and M. Ahsan. 2008. Identification of DNA marker for nectariless trait in Cotton using Random Amplified Polymorphic DNA technique. Pak. J. Bot.
76. Rahman, S., T.A. Malik, M. Ashraf and S. Malik. 2008. Inheritance of frego bract and its linkage with fibre and seed traits in Cotton. Pak. J. Bot.
77. Rahman, S. and T.A. Malik. 2008. Genetic analysis of fibre traits in cotton. Int. J. Agri. Biol.
78. Sajjad, M., T.A. Malik, M. Arshad, Z.A. Zahir, F. Yusuf and S. Rahman. 2008. PCR studies on Genetic Diversity of Rhizobial strains. Int. J. Agri. Biol.
79. R. Din, M. A. Khan, W. Sabir, N. Ahmed and A. Reham. 2007. Selection criterion for high yielding wheat genotypes under normal and heat stress conditions. SAARC. J. Agri. 5(2): 101-110.
80. Shahid M.T.H., M.A Javed and M.Hussain, S. Mumtaz and M.Z. Iqbal. 2007. Improved somaclones of sugarcane (sachharum officinarum l.) cultivar SPF-234. Pak. Sugar Journal.
81. Muhammad Jamshaid Anwar, Abdul Hameed and Sultan Mehmood Khan. 2006. Estimation of yield losses in Rapeseed and Mustard due to Alternaria leaf blight. Pak. J. Phytopythol: 18(1) 26-28.
82. Muhammad Jamshaid Anwar, Abdul Hameed and Sultan Mehmood Khan. 2005. Screening of Rapeseed and Mustard lines/varieties for resistance to Alternaria blight. Pak. J. Phytopythol: 17(2) 181-184.
83. Shahid M.T.H., M.A Javed and M.Hussain. 2004. Values of induced variation in the somaclones of sugarcane (sachharum officinarum L.) genotype. Pak. Sugar Journal.
84. Shahid M.T.H., M.A Javed and M.Hussain, 2003. Factors affecting callogenesis and plant differation in different genotype of sachhararum officinarum L. Pak. sugar Journal. Volume 18(6) 6-10.
85. Javed M.A. and M.T.H. Shahid, 2003. Induction of sugarcane somaclones sugarcane and their evaluation against disease. Pak. sugar Journal Volume 18 (6):48-51.
86. Shahid, M.T.H. and M.A. Javed. 2003. Variation for red rot resistance and other characters of economic importance in the calli clone of sugarcane (sachharum officinarum) Cultivar BF-162 Pak. Sugar j. Volume 18(6) 41-44.
87. Shahid M.T.H., M.A. Javeed, S.Rehman, and M .Hussain. 2003. Variability studied in sugarcane somaclones of HS-185. Presented at 38th annual convention of Pakistan society of sugarcane technologist held on August 25-26, 2003 at PC Rawalpind.
88. Shahid. M.T.H. and M.A. Javed. 2003. Response of different Sugarcane genotypes to tissue culture. Pak. Sugar Journal.
89. Manzoor Hussain, Muhammad Jamshaid Anwar and Muhammad Bukhsh. 2002. Khanpur Raya a new Brassica juncea variety. J. Agric. Res.:40(1):11-17.
90. Rehman, S., M.T.H. Shahid, M.Hussain, M.K. Tanvir and M.A. Javed . 2002. Genotypic effect on callogenesis and organogenesis in sugarcane. Pak. sugar Journal Volume 17(6) 13-20.
91. Javed M.A., B.A. Chaudhry, M.K. Tanvir, M.T.H. Shahid and M.Hussain. 2001. Development and screening of sugarcane somaclones against diseases. Pak. Sugar Journal Volume (16)36-39.
92. Muhammad Jamshaid Anwar and Sultan Mehmood Khan. 2001. Efficiency of some fungicides for control of Alternaria blight on Rapeseed and Mustard. Pak. J. Phytopythol: 13(2) 167-169.
93. Shahid M.T.H., S.Rehman, M.S. Shaheen, M.A. Javeed and M .Hussain. 2001. Variability study in sugarcane (sachharum officinarum L) somaclones. Pak.Sugar Journal Volume (16) 36-39.
94. Javed M.A and R.Ahmad . 1999. Chemical control of root knot nematode melaoidogyne incognita on muskmelon. Pak J phytopath. vol. 11 (1) 64-66.
95. M.A. Randhawa, Ghulam Rasool and Muhammad Jamshaid Anwar. 1998. Fungi associated with sorghum seed with their control. Pak. J. Phytopythol: 10(2) 59-61.
96. Khan M., A.S. Shakir and M.A. Javed. 1997. Screening of muskmelon varieties against downy mildew and its control. Pak. J. of Phytopathology Vol. (9)199-122.
Soil Bacteriology Section, ABRI, Faisalabad
97. Irum, A., S. Akhtar, M.Z. Iqbal and S. Nazir. 2019. Sulfur-aided acidification of compost ameliorates its negative effects and maximizes phosphorus availability in calcareous soils. Int. J. Bot. Stud.
98. Aneela Riaz, M.Rafique, M.Aftab, M.A.Qureshi, H.Javed, F.Mujeeb, S. Akhtar. 2019. Mitigation of salinity in chickpea by plant growth promoting rhizobacteria and salicylic acid. Eurasian J. Soil Sci., 8(3):221-228.
99. M. Amjad Qureshi, H. Shehzad, M. S. Saeed, SanaUllah, M. A. Ali, F. Mujeeb and M. A. Anjum. 2019. Relative potential of rhizobium species to enhance the growth and yield of cotton (Gossypium hirsutum L.). Eurasian J. Soil Sci. 8(2):159-166.
100. M. Shahid, M. Iqbal, S. I. Hasan, M. A. Haq, M. M. Hussain, S. Siddiq and M. Amjad Quresdhi. 2019. Studies on the detection of potato cyst nematode and soil health status in potato core areas of Punjab. Plant Protection, 3(1):21-28.
101. M. Sarfraz, M. Amjad Qureshi, S. M. Mehdi, M. A. Zaka, M. Rizwa, M. Nadeem, A. Naz, M. Z. Ilyas. 2019. Management of rice and wheat crops under dual stress of soil and water salinity. Int. J. Bio sci., 14(05):369-377.
102. Fraza Ijaz, U. Riaz, S. Iqbal, Q. Zamman, M. F. Ijaz, H. Javed, M. A. Qureshi, Z. Mazhar, A. H. Khan, H. Mehmood and I. Ahmad. 2019. Potential of rhizobium and PGPR to enhance growth and fodder yield of berseem in the presence and absence of Tryptamine. Pak. J. Agri. Res., 32(2):398-406.
103. Qureshi, M.A. Shehzad ,H, Sanaullah, M.S. Saeed, M .Asif Ali, F.Mujeeb, M.A. Anjum. 2019. Relative potential of rhizobium species to enhance the yield attributes of cotton (Gossypium hirsutum L.). Eurasian J. Soil Sci.
104. Naseem Akhtar, A.Riaz and M. Aftab. 2019. Compensation of drought stress in wheat by plant growth promoting rhizobacteria (PGPR). J. Agric. Res.
105. Riaz U. , Samreen U., Ijaz F., Rashid S., Hussain S., Zulqernain M. 2019. Overview and prospective of food security. Chapter In: Rice Production: knowledge and practices for ensuring food security
106. Nazir, S., I. Hussain, R. khurshid, M.A. Javed, M.Z. Iqbal and S. Akhtar. 2018. Effects of growth Regulators on Photosynthetic Pigments and Some Biochemical Attributes in Shoot Cultures of in vitro Developed Virus Free Sugarcane Genotypes. Sci. Tech. Develop.
107. M. Amjad Qureshi, M. T. Pervez, M. E. Babar, T. Hussain, M. Shoaib, S. S. Mohammad..2018. Genomic comparisons of Rhizobium species using in silico AFLP-PCR, endonuclease restriction, and AMPylating enzymes. Elect. J. Biotech., 34 67–75.
108. Rafique, M., A. Riaz, M. A. Anjum, M. Amjad Qureshi, F. Mujeeb. 2018. Role of bioinoculants for improving growth and yield of okra. (Abelmoshus esculentum). Uni. J. Agri. Res., 6(3):105-112.
109. Mehdi,S.M., M. sarfraz, M. A. Qureshi, M. Ilyas, M.A. Zaka, M.A. Qazi and H.U. Rafa. 2018. Site-specific phosphorus management with inorganic fertilizer and municipal solid waste compost application in salt affected soil. Pak. J. Agri. Sci., 55(1), 103-110.
110. Munazza Rafique, S. Akhtar, F. Mujeeb, and M. A. Anjum. 2018. Leveraging role of biostimulants on growth, yield and quality of tomato (Solanum Lycopersicon). Int. J. Agri. Environ. Res.
111. Naseem Akhtar, A. Hussain, A. Riaz, M. Aftab. 2018. Bioremediation of heavy metal stress by Rhizobium chickpea symbiosis. J. Agric. Res
112. Hina Javed, M. J. Akhtar, H. N. Asghar, A. Jamil. 2018. Screening of zinc solubilizing bacteria and their potential to increase grain concentration in wheat (Triticum aestivum). Int. J. Agric. Biol.
113. Khokhar, M.I., M.Z. Iqbal, S. Rahman, S. Akhtar and K. Javed. 2017. Steps and factors in double haploid wheat plant production through wheat × maize cross-A review. J. Agric. Res.
114. Jamil, M., S. S. Hussain, M. A. Qureshi, S. M. Mehdi, M.Q. Nawaz and Q. Javed. 2017. Rice yield improvement through various direct seeding techniques on moderately salt affected soil. J. Anim. & Plant Sci., 27(3): 848-854.
115. Jamil, M., S. S. Hussain, M. A. Qureshi, S. M. Mehdi, M.Q. Nawaz and Q. Javed. 2017. Impact of sowing techniques and nitrogen fertilization on castorbean yield in salt affected soils. The J. of Anim. & Plant Sci., 27(2): 451-456.
116. Qadir, G., K. Ahmad, M. A. Qureshi, A. I. Saqib, M. A. Zaka, M. Sarfraz, I. A. Warraich, Sana Ullah. 2017. Integrated use of inorganic and organic amendments for reclamation of salt affected soil. Int. J. Biosci., 11 (2): 1-10.
117. Qureshi, M. A., M. Asif Ali, F. Mujeeb, M. J. Ahmad, S. Rashid, Sana Ullah, M. A. Anjum. 2017. Yield and quality response of cotton to a consortium of PGPR at graded fertilizer levels. Int. J. Biosci., 10 (3): 46-53.
118. Sarfraz, M., M. Amjad Qureshi, S. M. Mehdi, M. A. Zaka, A. Naz, M. Ehsan, M. Q. Nawaz and M. Rizwan. 2017. Integrated use of MSWC and phosphorus for improving productivity of rice-wheat rotation in salt affected soils. Int. J. Biosci., 10 (3): 54-62.
119. Qureshi, M. A., F. Mujeeb, M. A. Anjum, M. Asif Ali and Ajmal Khan. 2017. Influence of growth stimulants with rhizobium inoculation on the yield of mung bean (Vigna radiata L.). Pak. J. Agri. Sci., 54(3): 523-529.
120. Qureshi, M. A., F. Mujeeb, M. A. Ali, M. A. Anjum, N. Akhtar, S. Javed and M. A. Shakir. 2017. Role of physiological precursor and rhizobium-wheat associationsin field conditions. J. Anim. & Plant Sci., 27(3): 861-868.
121. Sana Ullah, M. Amjad Qureshi, M. A. Ali, F. Mujeeb, S. Yasin. 2017. Comparative potential of Rhizobium species for the growth promotion of sunflower (Helianthus annuus L.). Eurasian J. Soil Sci., 6(3): 189-196
122. Hina Javed, Saifullah, S. Saif, F. Amin. M. Amjad. 2017. Role of foliar applied Zn on Cd accumulation in wheat. Environ. Sci. Poll. Res.
123. Sarfraz, M., S. M. Mehdi, M. Ilyas, M. A. Qureshi, A. Naz, M. Ehsan, M. A. Zaka. 2016. Response of wheat (Triticum aestivum l.) to NPK nutrition in gypsum amended saline-sodic soil. J. Environ. Agric., 1(2): 120-127; 2016.
124. Muhammad Aftab, G.Sarwer, M.A.Haq and A.Riaz. 2016. Role of potassium in the alleviation of combined stress of salinity and boron in cotton (Gossypium Hirsutum L.). Int. J. Agric. Appl. Sci.
125. Tabassum, F., M.A. Javed, S. Nazir, R. Bashir and S. Akhtar. 2015. Individual and Combined hormonal effects on potato towards in-vitro elimination of leaf roll virus. Int. J. Mod. Agric.
126. Naveed, M., M. Amjad Qureshi, Zahir A. Zahir, M. B. Hussain, A. Sessitsch and Birgit Mitter.. 2015. L-Tryptophan-dependent biosynthesis of indole-3-acetic acid (IAA) improves plant growth and colonization of maize by Burkholderia phytofirmans PsJN. Ann. Microbial., 65 (3): 1381-1389.
127. Mehdi, S. M., M. Sarfraz, M. Ilyas, M. Amjad Qureshi and M. A. Zaka. 2015. Integrated nutrient management using P-fixation factor in rice-wheat cropping system under salt affected conditions. Int. J. of Agri. & Biol., 13–930/ 17–3–643–647.
128. Sajid Hussain, M. Iqbal, M. Saleem, M.Z. Aziz, G. Murtaza, M. Naveed, M. U. Jamshaid, A. Hussain, Hina Javed, M. A. Akram, H. T. Ahmad, P.M.A. Ramzani, R. Gul and O.Aziz. 2015. Sajid Hussain, M. Iqbal, M. Saleem, M.Z. Aziz, G. Murtaza, M. Naveed, M. U. Jamshaid, A. Hussain, Hina Javed, M. A. Akram, H. T. Ahmad, P.M.A. Ramzani, R. Gul and O.Aziz. Int. J. Sci. Eng. Res.
129. M. Zahir Aziz, M. Saleem, Z. Ahmad, M. Yaseen, M. Naveed, M.Y. Khan, Y. Hamid, H.T. Ahmad, M. Akram, S. Anjum, M.U. Saleem, A. Hussain. M.U.Jamshaid, H. Javed and R. Gul. 2015. Effect of ethylene on growth, nodulation, early flower induction and yield in mungbean. Int. J. Sci. Eng. Res.
130. Akhtar, N., F. Mujeeb, M. Amjad Qureshi, M. Rafique, A. Riaz, M. A. Ali.. 2014. Phosphate solubilizing potential of Rhizobium and Bacillus species for enhancing yield and available phosphorus in maize crop (Zea mays). Inter. J. Agron. Agri. Res., 4 (1): 58-66.
131. Qureshi, M. A., H. Shahzad, Z. Imran, M. Mushtaq, N. Akhtar, M. A. Ali and F. Mujeeb. 2013. Potential of rhizobium species to enhance growth and fodder yield of maize in the presence and absence of L-tryptophan. J. Animal & Plant Sci.
132. Mehdi, S. M., M. Sarfraz, M. Amjad Qureshi, H. U. Rafa, M. Ilyas, Q. Javed and M. Rizwan.. 2013. Management of high RSC water in salt affected conditions under rice-wheat cropping system. Int. J. of Sci. & Eng. Res., 4(10), 684-698.
133. Akhtar, N., I. Arshad, M. A. Shakir, M. A. Qureshi, J, Sehrish and L. Ali. 2013. Co-inoculation with rhizobium and bacillus sp to improve the Phosphorus availability and yield of wheat. The J. of Anim. & Plant Sci., 23(1): 190-197.
134. M. SalikAli Khan, M. A. Qazi, S. M. Mian,N. Ahmad, M. I. Khan, M. Akram and M. A. Ali. 2013. Comparison of three analytical methods for separation of mineral and chelated fraction from an adulterated Zn-EDTA Fertilizer. J. Chem. Soc. Pak.
135. Akhtar, S., M. Niaz, S. Rahman, M. Younus and M.Z. Iqbal. 2012. Somaclonal variation for development of salt tolerance in selected wheat (Triticum aestivum) cultivars. Int. J. Agric. Biol.
136. Akhtar, S., M. Niaz, S. Rahman and M. Asif. 2012. Study of somaclonal variation in wheat for the induction of salinity tolerance. J. Agric. Res.
137. Akhtar, N., M.A. Qureshi, A. Iqbal, M. J. Ahmad and K. H. Khan.. 2012. Influence of Azotobacter and IAA on symbiotic performance of rhizobium and yield parameters of lentil. J. Agric. Res., 2012, 50(3)361-372.
138. Qureshi, M. A., Z. A. Ahmad, N. Akhtar, A. Iqbal, F. Mujeeb and M. A. Shakir. 2012. Role of Phosphate solubilizing bacteria (PSB) in enhancing P availability and promoting cotton growth. The J. of Anim. & Plant Sci., 22(1): 204-210.
139. Qureshi, M. A., A. Iqbal, N. Akhtar, M. A. Shakir and A. Khan. 2012. Co-inoculation of Phosphate Solubilizing Bacteria and Rhizobia In the Presence of L-Tryptophan for the promotion of mash bean (Vigna Mungo L.). Soil & Environ. 31(1): 47-54.
140. M. Aleem Sarwar, S. Ahmad, N.Fiaz, M. A. Ali, F. Saleem,S. A. H. Bukhar and A. A. Chattha. 2012. Effect of various agroclimatic conditions on qualitative chracterstics of sugar cane variety HSF 240. Life Sci. Int. J.
141. M. Aleem Sarwar, S. Ahmad, N. Fiaz, M. A. Ali, F. Saleem,S. A. H. Bukhar and A. A. Chattha. 2012. Influence of soil and foliar applied fertilizer on sugarcane in loamy soil. Life Sci.Int. J.
142. Faqir Hussain, M. A. Sarwar,S. Ahmad, M. A. Ali and N. Fiaz. 2012. Response of two cane varieties towards qualitative and Quantative characteristics due to sowing of stale setts. Pak. Sugar Journal
143. Qureshi, M. A., M. A. Shakir, N. Akhtar, A. Iqbal and A. Khan. 2011. Co-inoculation of Phosphate Solubilizing Bacteria and Rhizobia for Improving Growth and Yield of Mung bean (Vigna radiata L.). The J. of Anim. & Plant Sci., 21(3): 491-49.
144. S. Siddiq, A. Anayat, A. Sattar, M. A. Ali and M. Yaseen. 2011. Response of different rice (Oryza Sativa L.) cultivars to different NPK levels in the central cropping zone of Punjab. Agric. Sci. Digest.
145. Faqir Hussain, M. A. Sarwar, S. Ahmad, M. A. Ali, N. Fiaz and A. A. Chattha. 2011. Effect of stale and fresh cane setts (seed) on yield and quality of sugarcane (Saccharum officinarum L.). Int. J. Agric. Appl. Sci.
146. Mujeeb, F., Rahmatullah, J Akhtar and R. Ahmad. 2010. Integration of organic and inorganic P sources for improving P use efficiency in different soils. Soil & Environ.
147. Akhtar, N., A. Iqbal, M. A. Qureshi and M. J. Ahmad. 2010. Effect of co-inoculation on the biocontrol of root wilt of chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.) in fusarium infested soil. Life Sci. Int. J. 4(1). 1361-1367.
148. Akhtar,N., A. Iqbal, M. A. Qureshi, and Khizer Hayat Khan. 2010. Effect of phosphate solubilizing bacteria on the phosphorus availability and yield of cotton (Gossypium hirsutum). J. of Sci. Res., Vol. XXXX No. 1
149. Qureshi, M. A., A. Iqbal, N. Akhtar, M. J. Ahmad and M. Naveed. 2010. Diazotrophic (Azotobacter + Azospirillum) inoculation for improving rice yield. Life Sci. Int. J., 4 (1), 1403-1408.
150. Faqir Hussain, M. A. Sarwar, M. A. Ali, N. Faiz, A. Ghaffar and A. A. Chattha. 2010. Impact of balanced fertilization along with time of phosphorus and potassium application on yield and quality of sugarcane. Int. J. Agric. Appl. Sci.
151. Sarwar G., N. Hussain, A. R. Naseem and F. Mujeeb. 2009. Comparison of different sources of organic material for enhancing yield of Rice and Wheat crops. Int. J. Agric. Appl. Sci.
152. Ashraf, M., Rahmatullah, M.Afzal, R. Ahmad, F. Mujeeb and A. Sarwar. 2009. Alleviation of detrimental effects of NaCl by silicon nutrition in salt-sensitive and salt-tolerant genotypes of sugarcane (Saccharum officinarum L.). Plant and Soil
153. Qureshi, M. A., M. A. Shakir, M. Naveed and M. J. Ahmad. 2009. Growth and yield response of chickpea to co-inoculation with Mesorhizobium ciceri and Bacillus megaterium. The J. of Anim. & Plant Sci., 19(4): 205-211.
154. Qureshi, M. A., A. Iqbal, M. Naveed, M. Javaid Ahmad and M. A. Anjum. 2009. Iron application enhances the effectiveness of Mezorhizobium inoculation for improving growth and yield of chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.). Life Sci. Int. J., 3 (3). 1209-1213.
155. Qureshi, M. A., M.J. Ahmad, M. Naveed, A. Iqbal, N. Akhtar and K.H. Niazi. 2009. Co-inoculation with Mezorhizobium ciceri and Azotobacter chroococcum for improving growth, nodulation and yield of chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.). Soil & Environ., 28 (2): 124-129.
156. Mujeeb, F., Rahmatullah, A, Hannan and M.A. Maqsood. 2008. Response of Maize to Diammonium Phosphate and Farmyard Manure application in three different soils. Pak. J. Agri. Sci.
157. Anjum, M. A., M. R. Sajjad, N. Akhtar, M. Amjad Qureshi, A. Iqbal, A. R. Jami and M. Hassan. 2007. Response of Cotton to plant growth promoting rhizobacteria inoculation under different levels of nitrogen. J. Agri. Res. Vol. 45 (2) 135-143.
158. Hussain, N., G. Sarwar, A. A. Khan, F. Mujeeb and M. A. Zaka. 2005. Sustainable Measures for Rice-Wheat System on Salt-affected Soils and high RSC Irrigation Water. 19th Beijing Congress, 2005.
159. Anjum, M. A., M. R. Sajjad, M. Amjad Qureshi, S. I. Hussain, S. Rashid and A. R. Jami. 2005. Response of cotton to diazotrophic inoculation under different levels of nitrogen. J. Agri. Res. 43 (1) 39-50
160. Almagir Alvi, M. Yaseen, J. Khalid, A. Ghafoor and M. A. Ali. 2004. Determination of optimum phosphorus rate in rice-wheat cropping system: Growth and yield parameters. Pak. J. Soil Sci.
161. Rahman, S., M. Hussain, M.T.H. Shahid, M.K. Tanvir, M.A. Javed and S. Akhtar. 2003. Response of different sugarcane genotypes to tissue culture. Pak. Sugar Journal.
162. Tanvir, M.K., M. Hussain, R. Ali, S. Akhtar, K. Perveen and S. Rahman. 2003. Field performance of salt tolerant sugarcane somaclones. Pak. Sugar Journal.
163. Hussain, N., A. Ali, G. Sarwar, F. Mujeeb and M. Tahir. 2003. Mechanism of Salt Tolerance in Rice. Pedosphere. SCIENCE PRESS BEIJING. CHINA.
164. Sarwar, G., N. Hussain, F. Mujeeb, H. Schmeisky and G. Hassan. 2003. Biocompost for the improvement of soil characteristics and dry matter yield of Lolium perenne (grass). Asian J. Plant Sci.