Name of the Project
Up gradation of District Soil and Water Testing Lab to Soil & Water Testing Lab for Research, Sahiwal [SFRI]
- To investigate plant nutrient dynamics in soils of the Sahiwal Division under varying cropping patterns.
- To compute availability indices for various nutrients
- To calibrate crop responses with soil tests under different agro-ecosystems in the Sahiwal Division.
- To assess the salinity hazard and fertility status of soil in the tract for delineation in soil map.
- To formulate soil test based site specific recommendations to economize the use of fertilizers and amendments.
- To build capacity of lab for fertilizer analysis
2018-19 to 2019-20 (2 years)
Rs. 63.785 million