Soil and Water Testing Lab Nankana Sahib was established under an ADP project Entitled “Establishment of soil and water testing laboratories at Chiniot & Nankana Sahib
To provide advisory service to the farmers community regarding soil & water testing facility in their own district. In this way they may be able to maximize their crop production.
- To evaluate the fertility status of soils in the district
- To assess nutrient requirements of different crops to obtain the optimum yields
- To monitor the quality of irrigation water and advise on its management and efficient use in crop production
A. Advisory Services
- Site specific fertilizer/amendments recommendations.
- Reclamation of problem soils.
- Monitoring quality inputs.
- Improving (FUE) and Productivity through (IPNS).
- Accessing water quality and nutrient status for advisory services to farmers.
Address: Soil and Water Testing Laboratory, Nankana Sahib near District Courts