The Provincial Pesticide Reference Laboratory is established for Pesticide re-analysis functioning under Agricultural Pesticide Ordinance, 1971 adopted by the Government of the Punjab under18th Amendment in 2016.
Our mission is to provide accurate, precise and timely results with aim of making availability of quality pesticides to farmers and to ensure the manufacturing ability and sample quality of stakeholders, helping to minimize the use of fake pesticides in Punjab for better society and reduce the financial and yield loss of farmer and country.
- To resolve the issue related to the quality control of pesticide samples
- To provide analytical service to the purchaser of pesticides
- To effectively contribute in pesticide anti adulteration campaign in Punjab
- Reanalysis of appeal/disputed cases of pesticides samples throughout the Punjab marked by the Additional Secretary (Task Force)
- Analytical services for the analysis of pesticides and to effectively contribute in pesticides anti adulteration campaign in Punjab
- Regulatory services for the provision Quality Pesticide
- Maintaining International Quality standards for testing service to meet complete customer satisfaction after accredited for IS017025:2005
Dr. Muhammad Ashfaq Anjum