Annual Citrus Exhibition /Seminar 2018 was held at Citrus Research Institute Sargodha on 27-12-2018. This Exhibition was arranged with the purpose to display varietal spectrum of citrus by Scientists of CRI, Sargodha and also by some local citrus Growers. About more than 100 citrus varieties were displayed in the Seminar Room of CRI, Sargodha. A seminar was also organized at this occasion in which many citrus growers were invited. The Exhibition was inaugurated by the arrival of many guests which includes officers of Agri. Extension Department and some members of R&D Board for citrus. Some major activities of citrus exhibition/seminar were as follow:
- Interactive session between citrus growers and experts was held.
- Speeches about management of pests & diseases were delivered by experts.
- Advisory services about modern production technology were conveyed to the growers.
- About more than 100 citrus varieties were displayed.
- Importance of timely application of nutrients & fertilizers was highlighted