Day Care Centre, Ayub Agricultural Research Institute (AARI), Faisalabad was established on 06 November 2018 and Inaugurated on February 2018 by Muhtarma Hameeda Waheed-ud-Din, the Minister for Women Development, Punjab to facilitate working mothers at Faisalabad campus. This facility was created to make working mothers more productive on the job, freedom from worry, opportunities to increase financial security, personal satisfaction and a sense of fulfillment. Moreover, they don’t need to take time off to deal with childcare issues, or have to quit their jobs when there is nobody present to help to raise their children with the job.
The main objectives of Day Care Centre are:
- To provide childcare for the children of working mothers.
- To facilitate working mothers at their workplace.
- To allow mothers to engage in activities knowing children are safe, well cared for and enjoying play opportunities.
- To encourage female employment as the mothers leave their children knowing that they are well cared for.
- To provide an opportunity for the children to socialize with other children in group situation.