|Duration||2019-20 to 2020-21|
|Total Cost||Rs.60.000 Million|
|Allocation in 2019-20||Rs. 30.0 Million|
- Establishment of lab facilities for tissue culture nursery plant production.
- Selection and evaluation of exotic as well as indigenous diversified Datepalm germplasm.
- Standardization of pre and post-harvest technology of Date fruit to meet the standards of high-end markets.
- Provision of basic healthy infrastructure of RARI campus and development of contamination free area of HRS
- Establishment of tissue culture lab.
- Standardization of specifications of lab equipments.
- Procurement of lab equipments.
- Lab renovation
- Rapid multiplication of the plants
- Plantation of better quality plants in the area
- Increase in yield and quality of farmers produce
- Improvement in socioeconomic condition of farmers